Proven Rochester Family Lawyer Helps Clients Overcome Challenges
Accomplished New York attorney handles divorce and custody matters
Divorces, child custody disputes and other situations requiring the assistance of a family lawyer frequently trigger strong emotions. During these challenging times, it’s important to find an experienced attorney who will protect your rights and provide clear-eyed guidance no matter what circumstances exist in your case. Located in Rochester, Lisa A. Sadinsky offers skillful, compassionate representation to clients in Western New York. My staff and I understand the letter of the law and we take the time to learn about each client’s particular needs so that we can explain your options and the potential consequences associated with each choice.
Skillful legal advocate provides personalized attention in domestic cases
Since 1992, my firm has established a strong reputation throughout the area by making sure that each person I advise receives:
- A responsive experience — You’ll never have to guess where your case stands or wonder if someone is truly working on your family law matter. I keep clients aware of every step in the process and communicate with each person I represent in a clear, timely manner.
- Cost-effective counsel — Ending a marriage or resolving a parenting conflict can be a heavy financial burden for the parties involved. With more than 25 years of legal experience, I can identify, develop and execute creative solutions while striving to keep your expenses down.
- One-on-one attention — I meet with each client personally and don’t delegate key tasks to others, so you can be confident that your questions will be answered correctly and your concerns will be treated with respect.
Whether you’re seeking representation on a highly disputed matter or one where everyone is on the same page, I’ll devise a sound strategy designed to achieve your objectives.
Knowledgeable firm advises on child support and maintenance disputes
Throughout the Rochester area, my firm focuses exclusively on family law issues, so you can be confident about getting the help you need to deal with a matter relating to:
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, my firm will assist you throughout the marriage dissolution process and pursue favorable terms on issues such as property division and parenting plans.
- Child custody — Through a deep understanding of New York’s child custody laws and a commitment to understanding the needs of my clients’ sons and daughters, I assist parents in cases pertaining to legal authority, residence and visitation.
- Child support — Whether you’re seeking child support or are obligated to provide payments, I’ll provide strong advocacy when initial rates are set as well as in modification and enforcement actions.
- Maintenance — Disagreements over spousal maintenance can make a divorce more difficult. By explaining the relevant factors, I will make sure that you know what to expect and vigorously protect your interests.
Regardless of how complex your family law matter might seem, my firm will outline the relevant law and advocate for a positive resolution in negotiations, mediation or in court.
Contact a responsive Rochester family law attorney to schedule an appointment
Lisa A. Sadinsky delivers comprehensive family law representation to Western New York clients. To schedule a confidential consultation at my Rochester office, please call 585-232-8340 or contact me online.